- Visit Temples of Abu Simbel which are considered masterpieces of ancient Egypt
- Visit High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple in Aswan
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and drive you to Cairo airport to take your flight to Aswan that takes off at 4:30 am. We will reach Aswan at 5:30 am and our guide will greet you with a sign that shows your name.
Start your day Tour Visiting the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple.
Then at 10:30 am, transfer to the south of Aswan which is around 3hrs drive to enjoy Abu Simbel day tour from Aswan by a private air-conditioned vehicle.The two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God. Spend around 3 hours there then take the way back to Aswan.
Return back to Aswan airport to take your flight Back to Cairo. Upon arrival at Cairo, you will be met & assisted by our local representative and transfer to your hotel.
- All Airport Pickup and drop off transfers
- Lunch at a local Restaurant
- Certified Tour guide
- Snacks and water
- Flight Tickets Cairo/Aswan/Cairo
- All Transfers by private A/C vehicle
- Beverages beside Lunch
- Personal Items
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.