5 Trips in Asturias & Cantabria
- Diverse walks in Spain's oldest national park.
- Incredible wildlife including Chamois, Golden eagles and Griffon vultures.
- Traditional mountain villages in the valleys of Green Spain.
- Oct 19 Only 6 seats left
- May 02 Only 8 seats left
- Canyoning in the Rubo Gorge.
- Canoe on the spectacular Sella River.
- Trek through the famous Cares Gorge.
- Sep 28 Only 7 seats left
- Jun 06 Only 8 seats left
- Exploring the unique countryside with its mysterious woods, wide glacier valleys and limestone rock formations, including the famous Picu Urriellu.
- Staying at friendly, family run hotels in authentic Spanish villages with opportunities to sample delicious Cabrales blue cheese and sparkling Asturian apple cider.
- Suitable for families (3-4 person rooms available).
- Brochure Price:US$ 775
- Bookmundi Savings (5%):- US$ 39
- Total Price from:US$ 736
- Sep 15 10+ seats left
- Sep 16 10+ seats left
- Sotres - Stay in the highest village in the breathtaking Picos de Europa.
- Naranjo De Bulnes - Trek to the base of this iconic limestone peak dating from the Paleozoic Era.
- Garganta de Cares - Walk along cliff-cut pathways along this dramatic 1000m deep and twelve kilometre long gorge.
- Brochure Price:US$ 1,180
- Bookmundi Savings (5%):- US$ 59
- Total Price from:US$ 1,121
- Oct 06 Only 3 seats left
- May 16 10+ seats left
- Cycle alongside stunning beaches of Northern Spain.
- Visit mediaeval towns and quaint seaside villages.
- Taste delicious traditional cuisine.
- Sep 15 Only 8 seats left
- Sep 16 Only 8 seats left
Travelling to Spain? Chat with a local travel specialist in Spain who can help organize your trip.
Laura C. Travel Expert in Spain
Peter Fischer Travel Expert in Spain
Miryam Herraiz Travel Expert in Spain