Looking for available travel experts
6 Trips by Aspiring AdventuresApartado 611, Cusco, Peru
- Trek to Abra Huayracmachay, located at an altitude of 4,600m.
- Enjoy a sunrise view from Machu Picchu.
- Cross the Salkantay Pass (4600m).
- Explore the ruins of the Sacred Valley.
- Take a trip to the beautiful Inca village of Ollantaytambo.
- See the tiered Inca amphitheatres of Moray.
- Hike from Tambo Machay to Huchuy Qosqo.
- Explore the ruins of Huchuy Qosqo, enjoy your homestay with a local family.
- Travel to Machu Picchu, the most famous of Inca monuments.
- See Peru's highlights, from the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu to Moray's amphitheatres.
- Visit the Amazon, fish for piranhas in its rivers.
- Take a train form Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Explore Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley.
- Visit the ruins of Inca amphitheatres in Moray.
- Stroll around the only inhabited Inca city of Ollantaytambo.
- Soak and relaxing in the hot springs of the Lares Valley.
- Reach Machu Picchu at sunrise, explore the Inca citadel.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of various snowcapped peaks, including Colque Cruz.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results