Looking for available travel experts
7 Trips by Aspiring AdventuresApartado 611, Cusco, Peru
- Trek to Abra Huayracmachay, located at an altitude of 4,600m.
- Enjoy a sunrise view from Machu Picchu.
- Cross the Salkantay Pass (4600m).
- Explore the ruins of the Sacred Valley.
- Take a trip to the beautiful Inca village of Ollantaytambo.
- See the tiered Inca amphitheatres of Moray.
- Hike from Tambo Machay to Huchuy Qosqo.
- Explore the ruins of Huchuy Qosqo, enjoy your homestay with a local family.
- Travel to Machu Picchu, the most famous of Inca monuments.
- See monkeys, birds, caimans and more in the Peruvian Amazon.
- Spend a night on a tapir observation platform.
- Canoe through the Amazon.
- See Peru's highlights, from the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu to Moray's amphitheatres.
- Visit the Amazon, fish for piranhas in its rivers.
- Take a train form Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Explore Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley.
- Visit the ruins of Inca amphitheatres in Moray.
- Stroll around the only inhabited Inca city of Ollantaytambo.
- Soak and relaxing in the hot springs of the Lares Valley.
- Reach Machu Picchu at sunrise, explore the Inca citadel.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of various snowcapped peaks, including Colque Cruz.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results