- Everest Base Camp.
- Amazing Himalayan views, including Mt.
- Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
From US$ 1,031 15 days View Tour
- Karakoram Highway
- Hunza (Karimabad)
- One of the top ten treks in the world.
- Great Views of Mt.
- Beautiful Sherpa Villages.
- Visit Everest Base Camp and see the sunrise from Kalapatthar, at height of 5550m altitude..
- One of the world's best trails, with some of the best views!.
- Explore Sherpa Museum and Saturday market at Namche Bazaar..
- Come and visit Nepal’s most popular trekking destination.
- Walking village to village underneath world´s highest peak.
- Visit the enchanting land of Nepal and see the world’s highest mountain for yourself.
- The best trek in Nepal in terms of nature, villages and high mountains..
- Great close-up views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South and Machhapuchhre..
- Breathtaking Valley Views..
- Crossing the world's widest pass, the Thorong La Pass at 5416 meter.
- Majestic mountain views of the Annapurna range, Mt.
- Seeing the world's deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki gorge.
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart and soul of Bangkok with a backstreets bike tour
- Even the transport on this trip is an adventure – travel like the locals on an overnight sleeper train, a real Intrepid experience and a great chance to interact with the Thai people
- Get the heart pumping on a 3 day trek through scenic and enlightening northern hilltribe villages, and experience rural Thai life from a local's perspective with two nights in village homestays
From US$ 1,630 US$ 1,304 12 days View Tour
|Oct 28||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 25||Only 8 seats left|
- Experience a small, scenic flight to and from Lukla.
- Explore the Sherpa museum in Namche Bazar.
- Witness a panoramic view from Syangbuche.
- Best Sunrise and Mountain View Point of Nepal.
- Natural Hot Water Bath.
- Beautiful villages inhabited by Gurung and Magar Indigenous groups.
- Crossing the highest point at Larkya La Pass (5,125M).
- Unspoiled and less commercialized trekking route.
- Typical ethnic villages and magnificient views of Himalayas!.
- Borneo is the perfect place to be active and outdoors, and this trip will have you biking village backroads, summiting the heights of Mt Kinabalu, trekking through rainforest and island-hopping by sea kayak
- With two homestays, you'll get an insight in to the 'real' Borneo at community level
- Experience next-level vistas on Mt Kinabalu, descending by the via ferrata – a specially protected mountain pathway for climbers, the first of its kind in Asia
From US$ 1,950 US$ 1,560 9 days View Tour
|Nov 20||Only 6 seats left|
|Jan 1||Only 7 seats left|
- Best 7 days trek in Nepal.
- Cultural and Scenic trekking route.
- Breathtaking views of Ganesh Himal and Langtang Himal.
- Guided trek with ample acclimatization days built in.
- Getting to the foot of world's highest mountain: Mount Everest.
- Insight to Buddhism & Sherpa culture while walking through Sherpa villages & monasteries.
- Walk through alpine trees and thick forests.
- Panoramic views of snow-capped mountains including Langtang and Ganesh Himalaya Range.
- Experience beautiful Tamang villages including Gatlang, Somdang, Tipling.
From US$ 599 6 days View Tour
- Hike the lesser known back-road into Petra and spend a day exploring this awe-inspiring ancient treasure. Glimpsing the Treasury for the first time is a moment you won't forget
- Experience the best weightlessness this side of outer space with an effortless float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
- Be dazzled by panoramic views across the ocean and the West Bank as you make your way down the scenic shepherd's trail of Mukawir
- The best mountain view trek in Darjeeling with stunning sunrise and sunset views
- Trek through the diverse vegetation of the Himalayas
- Well serviced route with food and lodging easily available throughout the trek
- Non touristic trekking & Homestay
- Local minority guided & Local cuisine
- Cooking Class & Foot massage
- Scenic flight passing over world's highest mountain series..
- Visit the Sherpa capital & gateway to the Everest, Namche Bazaar..
- Trek past gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers..
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain range.
- Natural Hot Spring.
- Excellent mountain views, from atop Poon Hill.
- Enjoy the adventurous Everest Base Camp 3 Passes trek including 3 +5000 meters high passes.
- Beautiful Himalayan villages of Khumbu valley.
- Amazing views from Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Ri, Kalapatthar and Nagarkhang.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results