- Everest Base Camp.
- Amazing Himalayan views, including Mt.
- Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
From US$ 1,031 15 days View Tour
- Karakoram Highway
- Hunza (Karimabad)
- Visit Everest Base Camp and see the sunrise from Kalapatthar, at height of 5550m altitude..
- One of the world's best trails, with some of the best views!.
- Explore Sherpa Museum and Saturday market at Namche Bazaar..
- One of the top ten treks in the world.
- Great Views of Mt.
- Beautiful Sherpa Villages.
- Come and visit Nepal’s most popular trekking destination.
- Walking village to village underneath world´s highest peak.
- Visit the enchanting land of Nepal and see the world’s highest mountain for yourself.
- The best trek in Nepal in terms of nature, villages and high mountains..
- Great close-up views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South and Machhapuchhre..
- Breathtaking Valley Views..
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart and soul of Bangkok with a backstreets bike tour
- Even the transport on this trip is an adventure – travel like the locals on an overnight sleeper train, a real Intrepid experience and a great chance to interact with the Thai people
- Get the heart pumping on a 3 day trek through scenic and enlightening northern hilltribe villages, and experience rural Thai life from a local's perspective with two nights in village homestays
From US$ 1,630 US$ 1,304 12 days View Tour
|Oct 28||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 25||Only 8 seats left|
- Crossing the world's widest pass, the Thorong La Pass at 5416 meter.
- Majestic mountain views of the Annapurna range, Mt.
- Seeing the world's deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki gorge.
- Experience a small, scenic flight to and from Lukla.
- Explore the Sherpa museum in Namche Bazar.
- Witness a panoramic view from Syangbuche.
- Best Sunrise and Mountain View Point of Nepal.
- Natural Hot Water Bath.
- Beautiful villages inhabited by Gurung and Magar Indigenous groups.
- Crossing the highest point at Larkya La Pass (5,125M).
- Unspoiled and less commercialized trekking route.
- Typical ethnic villages and magnificient views of Himalayas!.
- Guided trek with ample acclimatization days built in.
- Getting to the foot of world's highest mountain: Mount Everest.
- Insight to Buddhism & Sherpa culture while walking through Sherpa villages & monasteries.
- Borneo is the perfect place to be active and outdoors, and this trip will have you biking village backroads, summiting the heights of Mt Kinabalu, trekking through rainforest and island-hopping by sea kayak
- With two homestays, you'll get an insight in to the 'real' Borneo at community level
- Experience next-level vistas on Mt Kinabalu, descending by the via ferrata – a specially protected mountain pathway for climbers, the first of its kind in Asia
From US$ 1,950 US$ 1,560 9 days View Tour
|Nov 20||Only 6 seats left|
|Jan 1||Only 7 seats left|
- The best mountain view trek in Darjeeling with stunning sunrise and sunset views
- Trek through the diverse vegetation of the Himalayas
- Well serviced route with food and lodging easily available throughout the trek
- Non touristic trekking & Homestay
- Local minority guided & Local cuisine
- Cooking Class & Foot massage
- See temples and ruins surrounding Siem Reap by tuk tuk
- Sit on the back of an elephant and enter the south gate of Angkor Thom city
- Visit the famous Angkor Wat – best preserved of all the Angkor temples
From US$ 91 8 hours View Tour
- Best 7 days trek in Nepal.
- Cultural and Scenic trekking route.
- Breathtaking views of Ganesh Himal and Langtang Himal.
- Hike the lesser known back-road into Petra and spend a day exploring this awe-inspiring ancient treasure. Glimpsing the Treasury for the first time is a moment you won't forget
- Experience the best weightlessness this side of outer space with an effortless float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
- Be dazzled by panoramic views across the ocean and the West Bank as you make your way down the scenic shepherd's trail of Mukawir
- Get a taste of incredible Istanbul and its bustling backstreets
- Pay your respects to the fallen at Gallipoli, a moving and educational experience regardless of your age or background
- Visit Ephesus’s astounding Roman ruins, where the Greco-Roman world still feels very much alive
From US$ 1,040 12 days View Tour
|Apr 9||10+ seats left|
|May 21||Only 10 seats left|
- Close up views of the world's third highest mountain - Kanchenjunga
- One the most romantic trekking trails in India
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results