- Central Asia is a fascinating and unique mix of ancient Silk Road culture, post-soviet culture and striving to redefine nations post independence.
- The much-photographed Registan in Samarkand is one of the true pinnacles of Islamic architecture.
- Experience for yourself the legend that is Central Asian hospitality - there's really nothing like being welcomed into a local home or yurt for a meal, chatting with stall holders at bazaars or simply marvelling at the sights alongside locals.
SaveUS$ 995From US$ 5,165 US$ 4,390 26 days View Tour
|Aug 20||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 4||Only 6 seats left|
- Kazakhstan is truly off the beaten track and sees few travellers, especially outside Astana and Almaty, and for much of this trip you will truly feel the remoteness of Central Asia..
- Explore Baikonur, nick named 'Star City,' where the Russian Cosmodrome is located and unveil the mysteries of space explorations..
- Discover the history and architecture of the Silk Road, visiting ancient mausoleums and mosques on guided tours in the cities of Turkistan, Sayram and Otrar..
Beginning in the futuristic cityscapes of Nur-Sultan (until recently, Astana), join us on this exploration ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Astana (nur-sultan)/Dushanbe View Map
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 1,212From US$ 6,295 US$ 5,351 26 days View Tour
|Aug 29||Only 5 seats left|
|Sep 26||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results