Asia Photography and Art Tours 2017/2018
16 Photography and Art Tours
- Get whisked away from your hotel to a photo studio to be sophistically styled
- Head to the city centre for the photo shoot with you as the star
- Peruse famous landmarks as you pose in front of them
- Sunset pictorials
- Temple visits
- Discover and capture on film the essence of Hoi An
- Watch fishermen and farmers working the land and sea to bring home food for their family
- View amazing landscapes and scenery verdant rice paddies
- Focus and create iconic and unexpected photos of Kyoto
- Enhance your photography with powerful composition techniques
- Have fun training your eyes for interesting photo opportunities
- See Dhaka’s Parliament House, considered one of the world’s best examples of modern architecture.
- Check out an ancient fort that’s said to represent the unfulfilled dreams of a Mughal prince.
- Visit the most important religious site for Hindus in Bangladesh.
- Experience the bustle of modern Tokyo
- Visit the Zenkoji temple in the Japanese Alps
- Discover the snow monkeys bathing in the hot springs
From US$ 4,099 US$ 3,240 12 days View Tour
|Sep 30||Only 3 seats left|
|Oct 7||Only 4 seats left|
- Explore Chennai’s culture and history
- Enjoy South Indian breakfast
- Watch an early-morning ceremony at a historic healing temple
Get to the heart of Chennai's local culture with a jam-packed morning of art, spirituality... ... Read More
- Starts Chennai
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 67 4.5 hours View Tour
- Get a taste of European -Vietnamese art fusion..
- View Vietnam’s largest private collection of propaganda art at a Private Gallery.
- Gain insight into war-time art and Sino-French architecture at the HCMC Fine Arts Museum.
- Stroll through the streets of colonial Phnom Penh and Battambang
- Learn about the recent history of Cambodia with a visit to Tuol Sleng
- Revel in the majesty of Angkor Wat
From US$ 1,599 US$ 1,264 14 days View Tour
|Oct 7||Only 9 seats left|
|Oct 14||Only 1 seat left|
- Learn how to capture the chaotic motion of the city
- Unveil the beauty of Shinjuku & Shibuya, hidden in plain sight
- Get coached on camera settings and tripod usage
- Kayak along Koh Mae Ko
- Cross Krabi River on a traditional long-tail boat
- Explore rural Thailand on tricycle tuk tuks
From US$ 1,749 US$ 1,627 8 days View Tour
|Oct 8||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 5||Only 2 seats left|
- Enjoy an authentic khantoke dinner in a local village
- Visit Wat Chedi Luang and chat with a monk
- Take a Thai cooking class and enjoy your creation for lunch
From US$ 3,049 US$ 2,836 15 days View Tour
|Oct 1||Only 1 seat left|
|Dec 3||10+ seats left|
- Wear traditional United Arab Traditinal costumes
- Shop for Persian carpets and antiques at the Central Market
- Take a souvenir photograph of your costumed Emirati look home with you
Enjoy the tour of a lifetime in Abu Dhabi. The traditional costumes and cosmetics will... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Abu Dhabi/Abu Dhabi
- Operator My Abu Dhabi Holidays
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 55 4 hours View Tour
- Explore the sights in old Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
- Search for tigers in Chitwan National Park
- Trek the foothills of the Annapurna Range
From US$ 1,399 US$ 1,106 10 days View Tour
|Oct 1||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 2 seats left|
- Experience the essence of serenity with an overnight stay at a Buddhist Monastery
- Meet a graduate of the G Adventures-supported paralegal program for women
- Search out tigers in Chitin National Park
From US$ 2,199 US$ 1,636 10 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 15||Only 3 seats left|
- Meet local artisans and learn the ancient secrets of stone carving and gold leaf making.
- Add more bling to Buddha and place your gold leaf on his body for good luck.
- Get away from all the gold for a brief moment and visit Shwe Inn Pin, a remarkable wooden monastery that houses an incredible art collection.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results