Asia Festivals, Music and Events Tours 2017/2018
6 Festivals, Music and Events Tours with 4119 Reviews
- Like everything it does, China’s ancient history is on an epic scale – see it when face-to-face with thousands of Terracotta Warriors (or thousands of local tourists at the Forbidden City!)
- Exploring the narrow alleyways of Shanghai's nearby water town of Xitang, you can imagine a life long lost to modernity
- Escape to the countryside, overnight near the Great Wall at a family run guesthouse, and see this iconic structure without the masses
From US$ 2,620 13 days View Tour
|Dec 29||Only 3 seats left|
|Jan 6||Only 1 seat left|
- Winter is a beautiful time of year to explore Japan. The streets are lit up and blanketed in snow, the markets are bustling and the food is piping hot
- Explore the unique region of Hokkaido in a relatively short period of time
- The Sapporo Ice and Snow Festival is world famous for its huge and elaborate sculptures. Make sure you get your camera out, as this is a haven for photographers
From US$ 3,265 8 days View Tour
|Feb 5||Only 7 seats left|
|Feb 10||Only 9 seats left|
- Journey to Kuching, Sarawak to witness the Rainforest World Music Festival in full swing.
- Spend a night in the home of one of the regular performers of the festival and learn all about the Sape – an instrument used by some of Borneo’s Indigenous tribes..
- One of the last remaining truly wild places on earth, Borneo offers rare treats for the nature lover – see Orangutans at the Semenggoh Sanctuary and the quirky proboscis monkeys in Bako National Park.
From US$ 1,910 11 days View Tour
|Jul 12||10+ seats left|
|Jul 11||10+ seats left|
- Built to accommodate Russian engineers working on the Trans-Siberian Railroad in the 19th century, discover Harbin’s Russian and Jewish heritage on a guided walking tour.
- Experience Harbin’s International Ice & Snow Festival, a vast winter wonderland of the biggest and most elaborate ice sculptures in the world.
- Tour the festival with a local guide during the day and again at night, when the frosty re-creations of famous buildings, monuments and characters are lit up in technicolour.
From US$ 1,115 5 days View Tour
|Jan 6||Only 5 seats left|
|Jan 14||Only 3 seats left|
- Be enchanted by the elegant lyrics of Hafez, and learn the meanings behind his famous Persian poems.
- Visit a setar workshop and learn how this traditional musical instrument is made by hand.
- Lose yourself in another world as you listen to the relaxing sounds of classical Persian music.
- Discover the vibrant Teej festival in the majestic city of Jaipur.
- Meet locals and find out why this is one of the best festivals of the year.
- Admire the vibrant processions and take part in the colourful celebrations.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results