- Discover some of the best tropical beach clubs in Bali
- Travel in true hippie style in a retro VW Kombi
- Pay a visit to the biggest seafood market in Bali
- Enjoy happy hour at a Japanese izakaya-style eatery.
- Stroll through Tokyo’s most popular alleyway full of food, snacks and bars, and see where locals eat and drink after hours.
- Learn how Kabukicho, Shinjuku’s red light district, became home to over 3,000 shops, bars and restaurants.
Highlights Read More
- Visit the ruins of an ancient temple
- Indulge in a 3-course meal in a tropical garden, served with Cambodian cocktail
- Explore local villages and discover the Siem Reap countryside
- Savour fabulous views over Hanoi’s Old Quarter with an aromatic cocktail in hand as the sun sets before you.
- Dig into local delicacies like bun cha or bun dau for light dinner.
- Meet locals enjoying ‘bia hoi’ — the art of going out and enjoying yourself with friends after a hard day at work (sign us up!).
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results