Asia Countryside and village visits Tours 2019/2020
Page 8 of 166 Countryside and village visits Tours with 7452 Reviews
- Enjoy a two day cruise on the Mekong River.
- Discover the temples of Luang Prabang and Vientiane in Laos.
- Explore the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
- Explore the Thai capital of Bangkok.
- Trek in the mountainous hill tribe region and stay at a remote hill tribe lodge.
- Visit the Elephant Nature Park.
- Explore Angkor Wat during a guided bicycle tour.
- Enjoy a boat ride in Battambang.
- Learn more about the Khmer Rouge regime in the S-21 Genocide Museum.
|Aug 15||4 people booked|
|Sep 19||4 people booked|
- Explore Persepolis during a guided tour, learn more about ancient Persia.
- Visit Shiraz and Isfahan, marvel at their architectural beauty.
- Explore Abyaneh, one of the oldest villages in Iran.
- Explore Gyeongju.
- Experience a traditional tea ceremony with a Buddhist monk at the Magoksa Temple.
- Visit a tea plantation in Boseong.
- See some of the most popular attractions of Seoul during a guided sightseeing trip.
- Visit Busan, South Korea's biggest port city, and enjoy hiking in the Jujeongol Valley.
- Visit Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon and explore Korean Folk Village in Yongin.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites in Gyeongju and Jeju Island.
- Visit Igidae Park, the coastal walking path famous for its panoramic view of Busan.
- See the major landmarks of Seoul during a guided, sightseeing trip.
- Discover the secrets of Chinese tea at Dragon Well Tea Village.
- Visit the charming West Lake, which has inspired poets & artists throughout centuries.
- Spend a wonderful afternoon surrounded by incenses and Buddhas at the Linyin Temple.
8 hour farm and plantation visits trip through West Lake and Hangzhou. Read More
- Starts /Ends Hangzhou/Hangzhou View Map
- Operator Variarts Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
- See the impressive Dragon’s Backbone Rice Terraces.
- Learn more about the distinctive cultures of Zhuang and Yao ethnic groups.
- Enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch.
- Cruise down the Mekong River.
- Discover the mysterious Plain of Jars.
- Explore the breathtaking countryside of the Bolaven Plateau.
- Enjoy a relaxing, two-day cruise on the Mekong River.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang.
- Visit the mysterious Plain of Jars in Phonsavan.
- Discover Trang An, widely regarded as the 'Ha Long Bay on land'.
- Meet locals in Van Lam and learn about their culture.
- Explore the Bich Dong Pagoda, learn more about Buddhism's history in Vietnam.
- Visit a local family in Tam Coc and learn more about their culture.
- Get insights into Vietnamese history in Hua Lu, once the country's capital.
- Enjoy beautiful sceneries in Tam Coc, often cited as the Ha Long Bay on land.
- Visit Hongcun, which provided a setting for Ang Lee’s 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'.
- See houses that were built back in the days of Ming and Qing dynasties.
- Learn more about Chinese architectural styles.
5 hour countryside and village visits trip in Huangshan. Read More
- Starts /Ends Huangshan/Huangshan View Map
- Operator Top China Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results