Looking for available travel experts
4 Trips by Ashmita Trek and Tours3A Nehru Road, Opposite Planters Club (near Keventers), Mall Road, Darjeeling, India
- Mesmerizing view from Sandakphu of Mount Everest (8848 meters), Kanchenjunga (8586 meters).
- Momo making lesson with a local family in Timburey.
- Seeing some of the countless species that inhabit Singalila National Park.
- Darjeeling and Sikkim – two charming hillside cities.
- Stand at the top of Goechala (5002 meters) with eye-popping mountain views.
- Enjoy a range of sceneries throughout the trek.
- Explore a local culture and visit a Buddhist monastery..
- Stunning views of the Himalayas - Kanchanjunga including Mount Everest (on a clear day)..
- Hike between India and Nepal..
- Once-in-a-lifetime view of Everest, Kanchenjunga, and Makalu at Tiger Hill (2590 meters).
- Visit the majestic Rumtek Monastery – the largest monastery in Sikkim.
- Taste the world-famous Darjeeling tea.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results