- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of Central Asia in 15 days
- Take a trip to the ancient cities of Samarkand, Bukhara and Merv
- Spend an evening in the Darvaza gas crater
- See the capital cities of Ashgabat, Tashkent and Bishkek
It is the best itinerary to visit Central Asia and its impressive historical monuments and nature's beauties, taste traditional food and enjoy the unique local culture of hospitality!
The trip will discover the best and very interesting must-see site of all Five countries, which will remain in the memory of the tourist for a long time!
Explore the Best of Central Asia in one tour!
Day 1: Ashgabat arrival & day trip to Kow-Ata underground lake
Day 2: Ashgabat – Darvaza gas crater – Ashgabat
Day 3: Ashgabat – Merv – Uzbekistan (Bukhara)
Day 4: Bukhara
Day 5: Bukhara – Samarkand (road transfer, 280 km)
Day 6: Samarkand sightseeing tour continues
Day 7: Samarkand – Penjikent (land border) – Samarkand
Day 8: Samarkand – Tashkent (road transfer, 330 km)
Day 9: Tashkent – Kokand – Rishtan – Osh (land border)
Day 10: Osh city tour and transfer to Bishkek
Day 11: Bishkek – Burana Tower – Issyk-Kul Lake
Day 12: Issyk-Kul Lake – Karakol
Day 13: Karakol – Almaty (visit Kegen & see Charyn Canyon)
Day 14: Almaty (city tour including a falcon show)
Day 15: Almaty departure
- Meals: 10 breakfast & 1 dinner
- Accommodation at the hotels on twin-share basis
- Pickup and drop-off. Land transport provided by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles (sedan cars or minibuses, depending on the number of travelers in a group)
- Domestic flight tickets: Ashgabat – Merv & Osh – Bishkek
- Railway tickets from Tashkent to Kokand (modern carriages, normal speed, seats available)
- Services of English-speaking local tour guides (different guides in each country)
- Entrance fees to museums and parks mentioned on the itinerary
- Mineral water on each day of the tour
- Visa documents to Turkmenistan, including letter of invitation, state registration and travel pass (obligatory for all foreigners);
- Early check-in at the hotel in Ashgabat on Day 1
- Single supplement
- International flight tickets
- Invitation letters to Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan (if necessary)
- Visa fees to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Save +US$ 93 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Please carry only USD cash for your local expenses in Central Asia. Euros and credit cards are not accepted in these countries. However, you might be able to draw money from your credit card in Almaty and Bishkek.