Wildlife Safari and Zanzibar Beach Holidays
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-2992
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
On safari, your guide is your tracker, teacher, translator and friend. Northern Masailand Safaris’ competent and knowledgeable guides are key to a fantastic safari experience. Our guides were all born and raised in Tanzania and are trained naturalists, environmentalists and unparalleled game spotters. Having lived a lifetime in Tanzania, they are passionate about sharing the land they know and love.
Day 1: Arrival at Kilimanjaro international - JRO
Day 2: Drive from Arusha to lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara to Serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti to Ngorongoro conservation area
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha to Zanzibar
Day 7: The Island of Zanzibar
Day 8: The Island of Zanzibar
Day 9: Fly from Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
- Private Safari Vehicle 4 x 4 open roof
- Professional driver guide
- Airport transfers JRO.ARUSHA/JRO
- Full Board Accommodation
- All Park Entry Fees
- Flying Doctor insurance within East Africa
- Government taxes
- Food, drinks e.g water, coffee, juice, champagne and snacks
- Any other transfer and tours
- Any Airfare and visas
- Save US$ 193 today.
- Earn US$ 129+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?