- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit one of the world’s most important paleoanthropological sites at the Olduvai Gorge Museum.
- Learn all about the G Adventuressupported Clean Cookstoves Project.
- Enjoy numerous wildlife safari drives.
- Watch the African sunset over Lake Eyasi.
Get ready for an incredible adventure through Tanzania, where you’ll have the opportunity to spot the African “big five” and gain insight into the indigenous culture of the Maasai. Encounter the world's largest intact volcanic caldera at Ngorongoro Crater and become mesmerized by the rippling golden plains of the Serengeti. Then, enjoy a country steeped with wildlife and human history spanning nearly two million years as you immerse yourself in a Maasai village and explore the area around the Olduvai Gorge.
Day 1: Arusha
Day 2: Arusha/Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park/Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 6: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 7: Arusha
- Hotels (2 nts), safari lodge (1 nt), comfortable tented camp (3 nts).
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- 7-Seat 4x4 Safari Vehicle, Arrival Airport Transfer.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, certified driver/guide.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Arrival transfer
- Wildlife safari drives in Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, and Serengeti National Park
- Entrance to Olduvai Gorge Museum
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Upgraded Tanzania Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Upgraded Tanzania Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Upgraded Tanzania Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Upgraded Tanzania Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.