- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore, enjoy and share the experience of the wilderness of Tanzania
- Visit Tanzania's most famous parks: Serengeti, Manyara, Tarangire and Ngorongoro
- Chance to see all the Big 5 mammals and other wildlife
We visit places such as Tarangire National Park, most famous for its huge herds of elephants. We will also explore Lake Manyara National Park which is known for its tree climbing lions.
The Ngorongoro Crater, which is known also as the Garden of Eden, is the second largest crater on earth. It is home to some of the largest concentration of mammals in the world. We explore the crater area and enjoy the company of wild animals in their preferred natural habitat.
This safari also includes a trip to the legendary Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is home to a deluge of birds and mammals. You may also get a chance to see all the Big 5 mammals in a single day of game drives
If you want to experience "Wild Africa" in an authentic way then camping safari is just the right experience for you. Budget camping safari packages are more pocket friendly than lodge safari packages or luxury safari packages.
Get the best of both worlds in this amazing camping safari. See the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire to Manyara
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park to Serengrti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti to Ngorongoro
Day 5: Ngorongoro to Arusha
- 4 nights camping accomodation
- Meals (full board): breakfast, hot lunch or picnic lunch and dinner while on safari
- All transfers and transport
- Game viewing activities as stated in the itinerary
- Services of a safari driver/guide and safari cook
- All Park fees and government taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuites to safari staff
- International flights
- Save US$ 65+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.