- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness the largest land migration on earth and see millions of animals all at once
- Be amazed by the astounding number of animals in Ngorongoro crater area
- Enjoy unparalled seclusion, comfort and vintage safari atmosphere
- Visit a Masaai village to learn about the way the Maasai have lived here for centuries
This package provides you with an unforgettable wildlife safari experience in Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park and the beautiful Ngorongoro Crater. The tour will also give you a chance to learn more about wild Africa and the authentic way of life of the Maasai people..
The endless plains of East Africa is the setting for the world’s greatest wildlife spectacle – the pounding of more than 6 million hooves. From the vast Serengeti plains to the champagne coloured hills of Kenya’s Maasai Mara, over 1 million wildebeest, 300,000 Thomson’s gazelle and some 200,000 zebra, relentlessly tracked by Africa’s great predators, migrate in a clockwise fashion over 1,800 miles each year in search of rain ripened grass.
From December to February the wildebeest smell rain and congregate in the Serengeti region. A estimated 400,000 wildebeest calves are born during a six week period early each year - usually between late January and mid-March. From March to May/June, the wildebeest migration moves north following the rain, to the Lake Victoria region. From July to August the wildebeest migration heads east to Maasai Mara in Kenya, returning south across the Tanzanian border around November.
The precise timing of this incredible event is hard to predict, as the path of the wildebeest migration is dependent on rain. The animals follow the rain in order to feed off the new grass whilst also being close to a good water supply. We use this information to witness the animals from the best possible vantage points throughout the game drives.
Day 1: Arrival to Airport(KIA) - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 2: Full day game drive at Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park to Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Full game drive in Serengeti (Wildbeest Migration)
Day 5: Another full day game drive in Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Hot air Baloon safari in the Serengeti National Park
Day 7: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 8: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha - JRO
- Park fees & taxes
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation during safari
- Round trip airport transfer
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Items of personal nature
- Government imposed increase of taxes and or park fees
- Earn US$ 131+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.