- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 7
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Great Migration at Ndutu
- Caving Season at Ndutu
This is a private safari (only you and your guide in the jeep) and you will visit different areas in Serengeti and Ngorogoro. A professional guide will be with you all the time. You can also experience early morning Game Drives.
The safari vehicle we will be suing is a a Land Rover or Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 jeep with pop-up roof, freezer or cooler box, binoculars, and inverter (for charging batteries). Complimentary drinks and water will be served during the game drives and safaris.
We kindly ask you to check the itinerary for the day by day program.
The accommodation listed in the program are regularly visited and inspected.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro airport to Karatu
Day 2: Tarangire Park
Day 3: Ndutu Serengeti
Day 4: Ndutu Serengeti
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Karatu to Kilimanjaro Airport
- Transfers listed in the program
- Guide (English speaker) and jeep
- Full board with some picnic lunches during the safari
- AMREF Flying Doctors insurance for air medical evacuation service (500 Km radius).
- Mineral water on the Jeep
- International flights
- Drinks at hotels/lodges/tented camps
- Laundry service
- Personal expenses and all what is not explicitly included
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAmazing Season at Ndutu Here is a calving season Unforgettable Experience