- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Game drive in Tarangire National Park
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Serengeti
- Morning Game Drive in the Serengeti
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Serengeti
You can reel off the names of the Big 5, you've imagined yourself driving through the Serengeti in an open-top vehicle, and you've dreamed of going on safari since you first learnt how to say 'Hakuna Matata'. How about we throw in some views of the Great Rift Valley, a visit to an ancient volcano dense with game and predators, and a luxurious night camping under the stars? Now this is the Africa trip you've been waiting for.
Day 1: Arrive Arusha
Day 2: Tarangire
Day 3: Tarangire to Serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti
Day 5: Serengeti to Ngorogoro Crater
Day 6: Ngorogoro Crater to Arusha
- We're doing the full safari experience in African lodges and a special stay in the middle of the Serengeti. This is doing Africa in style in twin share raised canvas tents with full bathrooms, patios and all the amentites you would expect of a hotel room. While we’re in the Serengeti you’ll sleep in safari tents located in the middle of the action on its famous endless plains.
- Being on safari sure works up an appetite. We'll provide breakfast every day, plus 4 lunches and 5 dinners. That's a big stack of included meals, and when we are eating at the lodge, it's always buffets! Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cusines. We'll even throw in some picnic lunches or breakfasts for when we are exploring on game drives or driving between lodges. The rest of the time, there's a chance for you to taste the local cuisine.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Taste of Tanzania tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taste of Tanzania tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Taste of Tanzania tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taste of Tanzania tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.