- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lake Manyara National Park famous for its tree climbing lions.
- Serengeti National Park with its vast open plains and incredible wildlife
- Ngorongoro Crater a largest unbroken caldera in the world, teeming with wildlife.
- The impressive volcanic mountains of the Ngorongoro Highlands
Travel around Tanzania and visit some of the world's finest national parks. From Tarangire to the amazing Serengeti as well as Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara - it's a wildlife paradise!
Day: 1 Arusha
Day: 2 Tarangire National Park
Day: 3 Serengeti National Park
Day: 4 Serengeti game drives
Day: 5 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 6 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 7 Lake Manyara National Park
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Transportation in a 4x4 safari vehicle (Toyota Landcruiser or similar with comfortable seating and windows for game viewing), private mini bus
- Arrival transfer from Kilimanjaro airport on day 1 and departure transfer to Arusha airport 7 (should you wish to depart from Kilimanjaro Airport, a transfer can be arranged for a supplement)
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- Game drives in Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara National Park and Tarangire National Park
- Park entrance fees
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 172 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 115 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Tanzania Wildlife Week - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tanzania Wildlife Week - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.