- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Serengeti National Park spend two days searching for the Big Five in Africa's most famous game reserve and stay at a lodge within the park
- Ngorongoro Crater traverse the rim of the UNESCOlisted crater, one of the most spectacular locations for wildlife viewing in the world
- Tarangire National Park spend a day on safari in one of Tanzania's largest national parks, home to lions, buffalo and great herds of elephants
- Olduvai Gorge visit the 'Cradle of Mankind' to discover the site where some of the earliest human remains to ever be found were discovered
SMALL GROUP ACCOMMODATED SAFARI :An exhilarating 7 day safari, visiting Tanzania's Lake Manyara, Tarangire National Park and the vast and beautiful plains of the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater in search of the Big Five!
Day: 1 Arusha
Day: 2 Tarangire National Park
Day: 3 Serengeti National Park
Day: 4 Serengeti game drives
Day: 5 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 6 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 7 Lake Manyara National Park
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Transportation in a 4x4 safari vehicle (Toyota Landcruiser or similar with comfortable seating and windows for game viewing), private mini bus
- Arrival transfer from Kilimanjaro airport on day 1 and departure transfer to Arusha airport 7 (should you wish to depart from Kilimanjaro Airport, a transfer can be arranged for a supplement)
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- Game drives in Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara National Park and Tarangire National Park
- Park entrance fees
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tanzania Wildlife Week - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tanzania Wildlife Week - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tanzania Wildlife Week - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.