- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lake Manyara, known for its large flocks of flamingos and other water birds
- Serengeti National Park is home to more than 2 million large mammals
- Ngorongoro Crater, also called the “Eighth Wonder of the World"
- Explore the landscape and adventure of this great safari
First, you will visit Lake Manyara National Park, which features stunning landscapes and an incredibly lush forest teeming with troops of baboons and blue monkeys. It is one of the few places where you’ll be able to see the ground hornbill and crested eagle.
Your next stop is Serengeti National Park, home of the Great Wildebeest Migration. Serengeti, defined as “endless plains” in Kiswahili, is inhabited by more than 2 million large mammals including more than a million wildebeest, hundreds of thousands of plains zebras and Thomson's gazelles. Nearly 500 species of birds, also inhabit the area.
Finally, you will explore the Ngorongoro Crater, known as the “Eighth Wonder of the World.” Within its 2,000 ft. high walls you will find a virtual Noah’s ark, inhabited by almost every species of wildlife indigenous to East Africa, including the black rhino. The crater consists of a river, several swamps, lakes teeming with flamingoes, forests and open plains.
Please check out the "Itinerary" page for details of the tour's day-to-day activities.
Speaking of the accommodation, Migration Venture Africa nailed it as all of our nights during Safari were superb, the meals, staffs at the lodge, hot shower and the internet was fast and this was beyond our expectations. I recommend doing Safari with this company to get your great lifetime experience while enjoying everything.”
As an older lone traveler , journalist and photographer, being explicitly catered to , this experience was way beyond expectations : not just what nature had to offer and my increased understanding and respect for other species, but in my trust of the organizer and guides who showed a responsiveness and intelligence, a depth of caring.”
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport - Moshi
Day 2: Moshi - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater - Moshi
Day 7: Departure
- Airport transfer
- Private 4x4 custom built vehicle; fuel
- All meals during safari (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Drinking water
- Accommodations as mentioned in the itinerary
- Knowledgeable driver/guide
- Park fees
- International flights
- Visa to Tanzania
- Travel insurance
- Maasai Boma entrance fee
- Personal things like sleeping bags, rucksack, footwear etc.
- Tips for guide and other personal expenses
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.