- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Track the "big five" across the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Get close to nature by camping in the wilderness.
- Bliss out on the whitesand beaches of Zanzibar.
- Experience the hustleandbustle of Stone Town.
Now's the time to explore Africa on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Got a big appetite for adventure? We're serving up a nine-day tour in Tanzania with your name on it. From the mountains to the mighty elephants, watch as animals come to life on wildlife safari drives through the Serengeti. And if you're cool with heights, hop on an optional hot-air balloon ride to see the expanse of grassland savannah from a bird’s point of view. End the tour enjoying the starry African skies from the beautiful island of Zanzibar. This Swahili paradise will make you truly understand the meaning of "hakuna matata" more than a singing warthog and meerkat ever could.
Day 1: Arusha
Day 2: Arusha/Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 4: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 5: Arusha/Dar es Salaam
Day 6: Dar es Salaam/Stone Town
Day 7: Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 8: Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 9: Stone Town
- Basic hotel (1 nt, single or twin-share), full-service camping (2 nts), hostels (5 nts, multi-share with 3-4 people).
8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD155-205 for meals not included.
- 4x4 safari vehicles, private shuttle, walking, tuk-tuk, ferry, minibus.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified safari guides/drivers, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group, Arusha
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Serengeti National Park and in Ngorongoro Crater
- Ferry to Zanzibar
- Stone Town orientation walk
- Beach time in Zanzibar
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Arusha and from Stone Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tanzania to Zanzibar: White Sands & the Wilderness tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tanzania to Zanzibar: White Sands & the Wilderness tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tanzania to Zanzibar: White Sands & the Wilderness tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tanzania to Zanzibar: White Sands & the Wilderness tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.