- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Visit the G Adventuressupported Clean Cookstoves Project.
- Embark on numerous wildlife safari drives.
- Enjoy the African sunset over scenic Lake Eyasi.
- Meet the researchers and scientists at the Serengeti Wildlife Centre
Go on an unforgettable seven-day adventure in Tanzania. Search for the "big five" in scenic Lake Manyara, the wildlife-teeming Ngorongoro Crater, and the plains of the Serengeti. Explore the area around the Olduvai Gorge, which has been occupied by humans — and their earliest ancestors — for almost two million years. Here where the cradle of humanity meets the masters of the animal kingdom, experience your own evolution.
Day 1: Arusha
Day 2: Arusha/Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park/Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 6: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 7: Arusha
- Hotels (2 nts), safari lodge (1 nt), comfortable tented camp (3 nts).
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, certified driver/guide.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Talk, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Serengeti Wildlife Research Centre Lecture, Serengeti National Park
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Arrival transfer
- Wildlife safari drives in Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, and Serengeti National Park
- Entrance to Olduvai Gorge Museum
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tanzania Safari Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 170 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 113 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Tanzania Safari Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tanzania Safari Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.