- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Tarangire National Park, a popular birding destination
- Enjoy game drive in Ndutu, which borders the Southern Serengeti Plains
- See a variety of wildlife in the Ngorongoro Conversation Area
Transfer to the Ndutu area, which borders the Southern Serengeti Plains, on the second day of this trip. Ndutu is where the wildebeest migration is concentrated from early December to mid-May at the present. A game drive in Ndutu is followed by a transfer to Ngorongoro. Descend into the crater floor for game drive on the last day of your trip and see a variety of wildlife. Ngorongoro is home to the Big Five and you might spot them all if you are lucky.
Enjoy your packed lunch in the crater and continue with game viewing. We will drive you back to your hotel in Arusha town in the evening. Please scroll down for more information.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Karatu – Ndutu Plains`
Day 3: Ngorongoro – Arusha
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with a pop-up roof, which enables you to spot wildlife easier
- Two nights' twin share accommodation
- Service of an experienced, English-speaking guide/driver
- Park and crater entrance fees
- Driver's allowances
- Mineral water: 1.5 litres per person, per day
- Activities as per itinerary above
- International flights are not included in the tour price
- Tanzania visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation before Day 1 and on Day 3 (you can book with us at an extra cost)
- Airport transfers are not included in the tour price (you can book the transfers with us at an additional cost)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Flying doctor’s insurance (we can arrange on request)
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.