- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to Tarangire National Park
- See a variety of wild animals in Serengeti National Park
- Enjoy a game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
Start your African wildlife safari from Tarangire National Park, Tanzania's third largest national park and a sanctuary to an unusually large elephant population. See the majestic baobab trees in the national park. Head for Serengeti, the most popular wildlife destination in Africa, next.
Visit the Ngorongoro Crater, known for having one of the highest densities of wild animals anywhere in Africa. Camp in the middle of the wildness. Ride on a hot-air balloon in Serengeti and see predators returning home in the morning. For more about this tour, please go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire - Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Game drive in a 4x4 safari vehicle with a pop-up roof and a guaranteed window seat
- Services of a professional safari guide
- All park entrance fees
- Hot-air balloon ride in Serengeti National Park
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Arusha
- Pickup from and drop off at the airport
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Olduvai Gorge entrance fees
- All items of personal nature
- Gratuities for your safari guide
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationYou will have to arrive a day before the start date of your trip