- Cover some of Tanzania's most famous national parks
- Descend to the crater floor of Ngorongoro for a game drive
- Stand a chance to spot the Big Five
- Explore the endless plains of Serengeti
Your accommodation during this trip will mostly be in modern, large, two-men tents with a sewn-in ground sheet covered with a comfortable foam mattress. Please note that a table, chairs and mats are provided along with the tent, but sleeping bags, blankets, sheets and towels are not included.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha & departure
- 3 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches (all packed) and 3 Dinners
- Transport provided by an off-road vehicle with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- Accommodation in camps. Camping fees are included in the tour price
- Service of a professional, English-speaking driver/guide
- National park entrance fees
- One and a half liters of drinking water per person, per day
- Driver’s allowances
- Activities as per the above itinerary
- International and domestic flights
- Tanzania visa fees
- Airport transfers (both arrival and departure)
- Accommodation before the tour start date and on the final day of this tour (available on request at an additional charge)
- Travel insurance as well as a flying doctor’s insurance (we can arrange the latter at an additional cost)
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls, internet and alcoholic beverages
- Sleeping bags (can be rented with us)
- Entrance fees to Olduvai Gorge and a Maasai boma
- Please note that supplement charges might apply during Easter, Christmas & New Year
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that the game drives will be conducted in groups. We can also arrange airport transfers (both arrival and departure) at an additional cost.