- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Local culture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy game drives in some of the most popular national parks in Tanzania
- Learn more about the Maasai people
- Olduvai George Museum Visit
- Spend a morning hunting with the Hadzabe
Meet our representatives at a pre-determined point in Arusha and travel to Tarangire National Park on the first day of the trip. You will travel to Serengeti National Park on Day 2 of the tour. Spend 2 nights in what is probably the. most famous national park in Africa and enjoy numerous game drives before heading for Lake Eyasi, your final destination of this tour.
Apart from the immense variety of wild animals, this tour will also bring you close to the people who have been occupying this land since time immemorial. Meet members of the Maasai group on Day 4 of the trip and hunt with the Hadzabe on the last day. We will drive you to Kilimanjaro Airport for your departure flight after the tour is over. for more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park - Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater game drive & travel to Lake Eyasi
Day 6: Hunting with Hadzabe, Lake Eyasi - Kilimanjaro Airport & departure
- Pick-up at a pre-determined point in Arusha. Drop off at Kilimanjaro Airport. All transfers as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the national parks mentioned on the itinerary
- The services of our knowledgeable, English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodations as per the itinerary
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary. Drinking water
- A 4x4 safari vehicle (6 seats) with a roof hatch that pops up to enable easy game viewing and photography
- Flying doctors' rescue services
- All taxes. 18% VAT
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- International/domestic flight tickets and airport taxes
- Tanzania visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.