- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- age_requirement 7+ years old
Experience seven days of breathless adventure on safari in northern Tanzania with this odyssey that explores three national parks and a conservation area. ‘Safari’ comes from the Swahili word for ‘journey’ and over the course of this unforgettable itinerary, you will undertake a journey like no other: you will discover some of the most dramatic landscapes in the world, come face to face with wildlife and encounter intriguing cultures.
Day 1: Arrival Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park (120km – 2 Hrs)
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park (245km – 5 Hrs)
Day 3: Serengeti National Park (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 4: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater (190km – 4 Hrs)
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park (195km - 4.5hrs)
Day 7: Tarangire National Park – Depart Arusha (155km – 3 Hrs)
- 6 night’s accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle)
- Operated with bilingual English-, Spanish-, French-, or German-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Lake Manyara National Park, 1 game drive at Serengeti National Park (Day 2); 2 game drives at Serengeti National Park (Day 3); 2 game drives at Ngorongoro Crater (Day 5); 1 game drive at Tarangire National Park (Day 6)
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 126+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Simba Safari, Sopa Lodges tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Simba Safari, Sopa Lodges tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Simba Safari, Sopa Lodges tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.