- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy wildlife safari drives in the Serengeti.
- Witness the great wildebeest migration.
- Savour traditional cuisine in a local village.
- Take in the views at Ngorongoro Crater.
Picture it: Thousands upon thousands of hooves stampeding across the streams and grasslands of the Serengeti in search of grazing grounds. Now imagine yourself live and on the scene as one of nature’s greatest events unfolds right before your eyes. This unforgettable nine-day Serengeti safari makes it a reality, bringing you to the majestic Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park, and beyond to track the "big five." You’ll also get an insider’s glimpse of life on the plains from the residents of a remote Maasai village. The migration itself can be unpredictable, but here’s one thing you can bank on: You’ll come home a different person than when you left.
Day 1: Arusha
Day 2: Arusha
Day 3: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu
Day 4: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 5: Mto wa Mbu/Ngorongoro
Day 6: Mto wa Mbu/Ngorongoro (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 7: Ngorongoro/Serengeti National Park
Day 8: Ngorongoro/Serengeti National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 9: Serengeti National Park
Day 10: Serengeti National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 11: Serengeti National Park/Northern Serengeti
Day 12: Serengeti National Park/Northern Serengeti (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 13: Northern Serengeti
Day 14: Northern Serengeti (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 15: Northern Serengeti
Day 16: Northern Serengeti (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 17: Northern Serengeti/Arusha
Day 18: Northern Serengeti/Arusha (1B)
- Simple hotels (1 nt), full-service camping (4 nts), comfortable tented camp (3 nts).
8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD55-75 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, certified driver/guide, camp crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Serengeti Migration Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Serengeti Migration Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Serengeti Migration Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Serengeti Migration Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.