- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Serengeti The most iconic and prolific national park in Africa.
- Zanzibar The exotic Spice Island and the charming Stone Town.
- Great Rift Valley and Olduvai Gorge Spectacular geological features and the 'Cradle of Mankind'.
- Ngorongoro Crater The world's largest complete caldera home to rhino, buffalo and leopard.
Combine a safari adventure across Great Rift Valley with a relaxing stay on the palm-fringed, tropical island of Zanzibar; a perfect combination of exhilaration, wildlife and paradisiacal moments on this bucket-list trip in welcoming Tanzania. Explore the Serengeti - Sleep under canvas in comfortable safari tents inside this prolific national park and wake up with the sunrise to go in search of Africa's Big Five Relax in Zanzibar - Unwind on this exotic Spice Island, snorkel among shawls of tropical fish and wander around the charming, colonial Stone Town Great Rift Valley and Olduvai Gorge - Learn more about this spectacular geological feature and the 'Cradle of Mankind'
Day 1 : Join tour in Arusha
Day 2 : Drive to Manyara National Park; Afternoon Game Drive
Day 3 : Olduvai Gorge; Game drive in the Serengeti National Park
Day 4 : Full day game viewing in the Serengeti National Park
Day 5 : To Ngorongoro Conservation area and Karatu
Day 6 : Game drive in Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7 : Drive to Tarangire National Park; Afternoon Game Drive
Day 8 : Return to Arusha, fly to Zanzibar and transfer to Matemwe
Day 9 : Free day in Matemwe. Optional activities include snorkelling, a dhow cruise and cycling
Day 10 : Transfer to Stone Town, optional city tour
Day 11 : Free day in Stone Town or optional Spice Tour
Day 12 : Tour ends Stone Town
- 6 nights comfortable lodge
- 3 nights comfortable tented camp
- 2 nights comfortable hotel
- 11 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver
- Any international flights to Arusha and from Stone Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Serengeti Lodge Safari + Zanzibar Island tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 167 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 476 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Serengeti Lodge Safari + Zanzibar Island tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Serengeti Lodge Safari + Zanzibar Island tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.