- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the spectacular Tarangire National Park known for its elephant populations and prolific birdlife
- Marvel at the scenery on a flight from the Serengeti to Arusha
- Game viewing in the incredible Serengeti National Park
- Encounter a wide variety of animals in World Heritage Ngorongoro Crater
A drive-fly wildlife safari through Tanzania's magnificent National Parks. An all encompassing safari through Tanzania's magnificent National Parks. We begin in spectacular Tarangire National Park known for its elephant populations and prolific birdlife where wildlife viewing is at its best from June to October (bird watching is excellent from November to May). We then make our way to Ngorongoro Crater, where encounters with a variety of animals are guaranteed due to the large concentration of species supported by the permanent water source and naturally enclosed in the volcanic crater with its steep, densely vegetated sides. We travel by road to a Masai village and then to the world famous paleolithic site of Olduvai Gorge and Serengeti. Multiple game drives allow opportunities to search for and observe a huge array of plains animals, associated predators, estuarine life, birds and the distinctive scenery of the famous Serengeti. Flying from the Serengeti National Park back to Arusha means we can save a day of transit by road and maximise the time available for game viewing. This is a great fly-drive safari highlighting the best game parks in northern Tanzania.
Day 1 : Join Arusha, transfer to hotel
Day 2 : To Tarangire National Park, game drive
Day 3 : Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4 : Masai village and Olduvai Gorge, to Serengeti National Park and game drive
Day 5 : Serengeti National Park, game drives
Day 6 : Early morning game drive, fly to Arusha
Day 7 : In Arusha trip concludes
- 4 nights in 3 star permanent safari camps on a twinshare basis (option to upgrade accommodation to 4 star safari lodges)
- 2 nights in 3 star hotel on a twinshare basis
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- Airport transfers (day 1 and 7 only)
- English speaking local driver-guide
- One way flight from Serengeti to Arusha valued at US$245
- Private transport in 4wd safari vehicle
- Game drives and excursions as listed in itinerary
- National park fees valued at US$338
- International airfares & departure taxes
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, porterage, etc.
- Visa costs
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Tips and gratuities
- Airport transfers if not arriving / departing on Days 1 & 7
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 130+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Serengeti Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 August 2021, a deposit of 1 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Serengeti Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Serengeti Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.