- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Incredible wildlife and scenery in the natural sanctuary of the Ngorongoro Crater
Our safari starts with Lake Manyara, renowned for its fantastic birdlife with over 400 recorded species. We take to the trees, enjoying the treetop walkway and getting a different perspective on the park. Keep an eye out for the tree-climbing lions! From here we continue to the Serengeti National Park, Tanzania’s flagship park which is contiguous with the Masai Mara and a stronghold for the big cats such as lions, cheetahs or even leopards. The giant caldera of the Ngorongoro Crater boasts stunning scenery as well as prolific wildlife, whilst Tarangire National Park is famous for its herds of elephants which can number in the hundreds.
Day 1: Start Arusha.
Day 2: To Lake Manyara National Park, an afternoon with drive
Day 3: Full day in Lake Manyara National Park
Day 4: Manyara to Serengeti
Day 5: Today we will enjoy a full day of game viewing in the Serengeti National
Day 6: Game drive in Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 7: Game drives in Tarangire N.P; stay at a lodge within the park.
Day 8: Morning game drive in Tarangire National Park; transfer to Arusha
- All accommodation All transport, park fees and listed activities
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- Experienced English speaking safari guide throughout
- House drinks at Manyara and Serengeti tented camps
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Tanzania Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 224+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Tanzania Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Tanzania Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Tanzania Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.