- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the diverse Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area and Serengeti National Park on an exciting series of morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives.
- Spend two amazing nights at your feature stay in the heart of the Serengeti. With no fences, this magnificent ecofriendly camp allows you to connect with your wild surroundings without sacrificing modern comforts.
- Venture through the spectacular World Heritagelisted Ngorongoro Crater in open top 4x4 vehicles. Be astounded by a vast array of wildlife and enjoy a bush picnic lunch on the crater floor.
- Dine and drink beneath the African sky during a private bush dinner at your camp in the Serengeti and refreshing sunset drinks after an exciting day of game drives.
Buckle up for an in-depth exploration of Tanzania’s natural wonders on an eight-day Premium adventure. Enjoy a front row seat as the spectacular landscapes and wildlife of Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park unfold in front of you on an exciting series of four-wheel drive game drives. Stay in the heart of these incredible national reserves, returning to a welcoming camp after days exploring the plains with local guides who have grown up on the land. Dine beneath the stars, sip drinks at sunset and fall asleep to the sounds of East Africa.
Tarangire National Park
Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park
Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Hotel (1 night), Lodge (2 nights) Permanent tented camp (4 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- 4x4 Safari Vehicle , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Arusha - Welcome Dinner
- Tengeru - Market Visit and Local Fruit Tasting
- Tarangire National Park - Afternoon 4x4 Game Drive
- Tarangire National Park - Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Serengeti National Park - Private Bush Dinner
- Serengeti National Park - Sundowner in the Park
- Serengeti National Park - Afternoon 4x4 Game Drive
- Serengeti National Park - Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Ngorongoro Crater - 4x4 Game Drive
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Tanzania tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 180+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Tanzania tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Tanzania tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Tanzania tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Purpose-built 4WD Safari Landcruisers are used for the duration of the trip.
- This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. It is recommended that you pay close attention to the given approximations of driving hours.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.