- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35882
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Seek out the best wildlife viewing experiences available while you explore the diverse Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area and Serengeti National Park on an exciting series of morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives. Look out for zebras, elephants, lions, cheetahs, leopards, hyenas, hippos and more!
- Spend two amazing nights at your Feature Stay in the heart of the Serengeti. With no fences, this magnificent eco-friendly camp allows you to connect with your wild surroundings without sacrificing modern comforts.
- Venture through the spectacular World Heritage-listed Ngorongoro Crater in open top 4x4 vehicles. Be astounded by a vast array of wildlife and enjoy a bush picnic lunch on the crater floor.
- Stay at a diverse variety of accommodations to experience Tanzania uniquely. From tented camps in the heart of the Serengeti to cozy cottages on an active farm, these eco-lodges, camps, and fine hotels will give you access to nature, wildlife, and comfort in equal measure.
- Get a glimpse of local life when you explore a farmers market and taste local in-season fruits, and learn all about coffee production on a tour in the Karatu highlands.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, the Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project. Donations support their Partner for Responsible Travel program which recognises and monitors tour operators committed to the ethical treatment of mountain crew in Kilimanjaro.
- Show more
Prepare yourself to be wowed on an in-depth exploration of Tanzania’s natural wonders on an eight-day Premium adventure. Enjoy a front row seat as the spectacular landscapes and wildlife of Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park unfold in front of you on an exciting series of four-wheel drive game drives. Stay in the heart of these incredible national reserves, returning to a welcoming camp after days exploring the plains with local guides who have grown up on the land. Dine beneath the stars, sip drinks at sunset and fall asleep to the sounds of East Africa.
Day 1: Arusha
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Ngorongoro Highlands
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Ngorongoro Highlands
Day 7: Ngorongoro Highlands
Day 8: Arusha
- Hotel (4 night), Permanent tented camp (3 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- 4x4 Safari Vehicle , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Arrival Transfer
- Arusha - Welcome Dinner
- Tarangire National Park - Afternoon 4x4 Game Drive
- Tarangire National Park - Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Mto Wa Mbu - Market Visit
- Serengeti National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Serengeti National Park - Sundowner in the Park
- Serengeti National Park - Afternoon 4x4 Game Drive
- Serengeti National Park - Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Ngorongoro Crater - 4x4 Game Drive
- Ngorongoro Crater - 4WD Game Drive
- Karatu - Coffee Tour
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Tanzania tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 189+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Tanzania tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Tanzania tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Tanzania tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- Purpose-built 4WD Safari Landcruisers are used for the duration of the trip.
- This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. It is recommended that you pay close attention to the given approximations of driving hours.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.