- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Exciting Cultural Experience
- Migration in the Southern plains of Serengeti
- Hunting Predators in the plain of Serengeti
You will be game driving in Lake Manyara National Park, and for those who are really keen on birding this is the right area with more than four hundred and fifty species of birds recorded.
Serengeti plains will offer predators lovers, with great sighting of lions, cheetah, leopard and hyena. Combining this with exciting Maasai visits, this may be one of the most memorable safari trip of your life.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park
Day 4: Maasai Village
Day 5: Game drives in Seronera
Day 6: Off road game drive in Ndutu
Day 7: Hunting Predators
Day 8: Game drives
Day 9: The departure day
- All park fees
- Professional safari guide/driver
- Meals according to travel plan
- 4x4 and cruiser vehicles with pop up roof
- Airport transfer
- Mineral water 1.5ltr per person per day
- Accommodation according to travel plan
- Visa fees
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activities (walking, hot air balloon)
- Save +US$ 123 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.