- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See large herds of elephant in Tarangire National Park
- Discover the wildlife of the world famous Ngorongoro Crater
- Go out on safari trips in Serengeti National Park
- Relax on the idyllic beaches of Zanzibar
Go out on safari trips in the iconic Serengeti National Park, Tanzania's most famous wildlife destination. Your action-packed northern circuit safari trip comes to an end with a trip to the Ngorongoro Crater. Fly to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar next and spend 4 relaxing days on this tropical paradise. We will drive you back to the airport after this 12-day trip comes to an end.
Day 1: Arrive in Kilimanjaro & transfer to Arusha
Day 2: Tarangire National Park safari
Day 3: Tarangire - Lake Manyara & safari trip
Day 4: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park & safari trip
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater safari & drive to Arusha
Day 8: Arusha - Kilimanjaro Airport & flight to Zanzibar
Day 9: Free day in Zanzibar
Day 10: Free day in Zanzibar
Day 11: Your final full day in Zanzibar
Day 12: Zanzibar departure
- Pickup and drop-off service and all transfers as per the itinerary, including light aircraft flights
- Professional tour guides and local staff
- 11 nights' accommodation
- Meals as per the itinerary
- National park & conservancy fees
- Shared safari activities
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visas
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Optional activities
- Save US$ 214+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.