- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spot the Big Five in the world famous Serengeti National Park
- Enjoy spectacular game viewing and crater rim walk at the Ngorongoro Crater
- Observe wildlife in Tarangire National Park
- Encounter flamingos and hippos on Lake Manyara
Opportunity for fascinating wildlife encounters while enjoying excellent accommodation. We explore the renowned parks of Tanzania, with multiple game drives allowing maximum opportunity to observe wildlife. We visit the most spectacular areas in the north of the country including Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater (via world famous paleolithic site Olduvai Gorge) and Tarangire National Park. A visit to a Masai village and a walk on the Ngorongoro Crater rim add a unique dimension to this superb itinerary. Witness an astounding array of birdlife, wild animals and striking scenery, as we explore the vast African plains and diverse habitats afforded by the different parks. Be transported to another realm of existence as you listen to the sounds of the night from the comfort of your permanent safari camp or lodge. This safari trip is the perfect East African wilderness immersion.
Our amazing guide Francis was so knowledgeable about everything, and always managed to get the best spot for a photo, or spot a small bird or animal while driving. His concern for and love of the environment and the animals shone through, very much reflecting the ethos of World Expeditions.
We would really recommend to your future customers travelling as a couple in a private trip - it felt like we could see so much more than in a big group. We would also highly recommend the "diversion" to Natron - not only are there flamingoes there, but the scenery is amazing, the Camp is awesome, there's the opportunity to spend time with local Maasai guides and the drive to and from Natron is an incredible experience. A nice extra benefit is that by taking this route we entered Serengeti by the quiet Klein's Gate, which is much less busy than the main gates - within 10 minutes of entering the gate we saw dozens of elephants and zebras and a sleepy lion by the side of the road, all pretty much to ourselves.”
Day 1 : Join Arusha
Day 2 : Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3 : To Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge
Day 4 : Serengeti National Park
Day 5 : Serengeti, to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 6 : Ngorongoro Crater safari
Day 7 : Game drive Tarangire National Park then return to Arusha
Day 8 : In Arusha, trip concludes
- 2 nights in 3 star hotel on a twinshare basis
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Airport transfers (day 1 and 8 only)
- English speaking local driver-guide
- Private transport in 4wd safari vehicle
- 4 nights in 3 star permanent safari camps on a twinshare basis
- 1 night in safari lodge on a twinshare basis
- Game drives and excursions as listed in itinerary
- National Park fees valued at US$463
- international flights and airport taxes
- bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- meals not specified in the itinerary
- arrival and departure transfers if not arriving/ departing on Days 1 and 8
- items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 170 today.
- Save US$ 113+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Tanzania Circuit tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Tanzania Circuit tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Tanzania Circuit tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.