- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a full day of game viewing in Serengeti
- Explore the stunning Ngorongoro Crater
- Visit Lake Manyara National Park
- Take a trip to the villages surrounding Lake Manyara
We will pick you up from Arusha and proceed to Tarangire National Park, home to Tanzania’s largest elephant population. The elephants are drawn to the Tarangire River from which the park gets its name. In addition to these large elephant herds, the park’s distinctive landscape is dotted with beautiful baobab trees and it has one of the greatest concentrations of game in Tanzania.
Next comes the iconic Serengeti, Tanzania’s most famous national park known throughout the world for the annual wildebeest migration. Then head for Ngorongoro Conservation Area, a natural wonder that is also one of the best places in the country to see the endangered black rhinoceros and is home to the Big Five.
Last comes a trip to the villages and plantations surrounding Lake Manyara after which we will drive you back to Arusha, where the tour comes to an end.
I really liked Safari Book Evolution. We managed to see all wild animals and the service was great. It was an excellent option in terms of value for money. James, Buri and Steve I will never forget you, thank you all for the experience.”
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire – Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Explore Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Explore Lake Manyara's surroundings and drive to Arusha
- 4 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring. Pickup from and drop-off to Arusha on Day 1 and Day 5 of the trip
- Accommodation in the lodges and camps as per the itinerary
- All taxes / VAT
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as per the itinerary
- A bottle of water per person during the safari trips
- Hot air Balloon safari
- Armed ranger guided walk
- International flights from home and back
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks
- Visit Olduvai Gorge Museum (optional)
- Accommodation in Arusha is not included in the tour price
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.