- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take in the view from the Ngorongoro Crater rim
- Enjoy fantastic game viewing in gorgeous landscapes
- Look out for treeclimbing lions at Lake Manyara
Embark on this amazing 3-day safari adventure into the wild, and get up close and personal with East Africa’s unique wildlife in Ngorongoro Crater & Lake Manyara National Park.
Day 1: Arusha-Tarangire National Park, Tanzania
Day 2: Tarangire National Park - Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Day 3: Lake Manyara-Arusha, Tanzania
- Camping tents or lodge
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- All transfers
- Game viewing activities as per itinerary
- Services of a safari driver/guide
- Park fees
- Items of a personal nature
- Air fares, airport departure tax
- Tips and gratitude, drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Airport transfers (available for extra cost)
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara Safari 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 February 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara Safari 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara Safari 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Camping Option: If you book the camping option, the accommodation is on public, government-owned campgrounds. Please note, when camping you may be required to assemble your own tent. Camping tents do not have additional inside mosquito nets, however, the door and windows have mosquito proofing.
Sleeping Bag Hire: Sleeping bags can be hired for $10USD per day.
Children's rates are 75% of the adult rate under 12 years old and free under 3 years.
Departures on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Daily departures with a group of 2 or more.
SINGLE USE PLASTIC BAN
Please note that effective 1st June, 2019 Tanzania will enforce a total ban on single-use plastic bags. The manufacture, use or importation of plastic bags, including garbage bags, carrier bags and shopping bags, will become illegal and offenders may face heavy fines. Passengers and visitors intending to arrive at any Tanzanian airport and border point, including Zanzibar, are advised to avoid packing any plastic bags in their hand luggage or checked baggage as they could face penalties on arrival. Items purchased at an airport before boarding the aircraft should also be removed from plastic bags. Similarly, transparent "zip-lock" plastic bags that some airlines require passengers to use for keeping liquids, cosmetics, toiletries etc. are also not permitted and should be removed before disembarking.