- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 7 days to climb Kilimanjaro Mountain via Machame route
- Explore the fascinating African wildlife
- Specialist hiking guide in Kilimanjaro National Park
- Two UNESCO World Heritage Sites Kilimanjaro and Ngorongoro
After having climbed Mt Kilimanjaro, you will get a chance to visit two of the most beautiful national parks of Tanzania - the Tarangire National Park and the Ngorongoro Conservation Crater for great views.
FOR SAFARI PART:
Hans is an awesome animal seeker and spotter, well informative with a wealth of knowledge about everything in the National Parks.
We can’t say enough about Brian who organizes this trip from our first email, the choice of accommodation was breathtaking, we had our recommendations but he advised other cozier accommodations which we trusted and was the best.
FOR KILIMANJARO PART:
is more about the team led by Faza and his team of porters and chef they are story teller and the trip would not have been the same without them. I went into this excited for the physical adventure but I learned so much which was just icing on the cake making the trip that much better. These guys are amazing cooks (I wish they sold a guide cookbook, I ate way better on the trip than I do at home) and made sure each and everyone one of us was well taken care of. We had a group of 7 plus our two guides which was the perfect size and afforded us the ability to split up into two groups on the second day so part of the younger group could trek fast than the older ones. The hike in and out was not as bad as I expected just make sure you are well hydrated and eat plenty of snacks and drink enough water, which the guides make sure you do.
All in all I can't recommend this trip with Dahlia Tours enough! I am a professional travel advisor and will be recommending this trip and company to all of my clients. We are selective about the companies we work with, only partnering with the most reputable companies who will take care of our clients and have them coming back raving and wanting to do another trip. I am glad I was part of this trips”
Our safari tour designer provided absolutely professional and first-class service. Every booking and guide, porters, driver and staff person we met were exemplary, and the suggestions they made for us were fantastic. As first-time travelers to Africa, with group of 10 students we had many questions, and our agent responded promptly and in detail to all our questions. Brian, the company’s managing director and his partner met with us in person not once but twice - that level of service is something we have not encountered before. Our Kili guide and Safari driver was one of the most knowledgeable and friendly tour staffs we have ever met - we were sad to leave them. We cannot recommend this safari tour company highly enough! Our expectations were high, and they were exceeded!”
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport to Hotel
Day 2: Hotel Relaxation
Day 3: Moshi - Machame Gate to Machame Camp
Day 4: Machame Camp to Shira Camp
Day 5: Shira Camp to Lava Tower to Barranco Camp
Day 6: Barranco Camp to Karanga Camp
Day 7: Karanga Camp to Barafu Camp
Day 8: Barafu Camp to Summit to Mweka Hut
Day 9: Mweka Camp to Arusha
Day 10: Tarangire National Park
Day 11: Ngorongoro Conservation Area (Ngorongoro Crater)
Day 12: Lake Manyara National Park - Arusha
Day 13: Transfer to Airport for International Flight going Home
- Transport in your safari vehicle 4x4 Land-cruiser
- Accommodation for All nights in the itinerary(double rooms/tents)
- All meals as indicated in the above itinerary, Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- All park fees/crater service fees/ Mto wa Mbu guiding fees/Camping fees
- Bottled drinking water in the vehicle.
- Airport Drop off.
- Professional mountain and safari guide
- International Flight
- Optional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for staff
- Drinks of personal Nature
- Save US$ 102+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.