- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Summit Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa
- See Kibo Crater, one of the three volcanic cones, in Kilimanjaro
- Receive a certificate of your successful ascent
- Explore native wildlife in the area
Take the Marangu route to the summit. The route is popular among hikers mainly because it is the only route with travellers' huts along the way. Spend two days acclimatizing, including spending a day in Horombo.
Travel around the base of Maundi Crater, past moorlands, and take a detour to see Kibo Crater. See some unique natural fauna along the way, including the giant lobelia.
Enjoy our full-board service all the way to the top of Africa.
Day 1: Arusha - Kilimanjaro (Marangu route)
Day 2: Mandara Hut - Horombo Hut
Day 3: Horombo Hut - Zebra Rocks - Horombo Hut
Day 4: Horombo Hut - Kibo Hut - Horombo Hut
Day 5: Kibo Hut - Uhuru Peak - Horombo Hut- summit attempt day
Day 6: Hike downhill from Horombo Hut
Day 7: Arusha or Moshi departure
- Airport transfers (pickups and drop offs)
- Park entry and other fees
- Hut fees along the route and accommodation throughout the trek
- Guides, cooks and porters
- All three meals a day along with bottled water
- Rescue fees included
- International flight
- Tips for guides and porters
- Alcoholic drinks
- Some of the mountain gear and sleeping bags (we can help you to rent them, though)
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe kindly ask you to bring all your trekking gear. In case where by you don't have some, you can rent them from our office at reasonable prices