- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro
- Trek via Marangu route
And just about every tour operator will tell you:
The Marangu route is the easiest, cheapest and by far the most popular. Unfortunately, only one of these statements is true: climbing Kilimanjaro on the Marangu route is the cheapest option. You will need a sleeping bag, warm clothes and walking poles.
At Horombo we will take an extra day for acclimatization. During this day you will be able to take various walks so it is not at all a waste of a day. Rather, it is a great day and also one that will give you a much higher chance of reaching Kilimanjaro's top, as you will be properly acclimatized.
For a detailed itinerary, we kindly ask you to see the itinerary tab.
Day 1: Arusha-Marangu-Mandara Hut 2700mts
Day 2: Mandara Hut- Horombo Hut 3700mts
Day 3: Horombo Hut- Horombo Hut 3700mts ( acclimatization da
Day 4: Horombo Hut- Kobo Hut 4700mts
Day 5: Horombo Hut- Kobo Hut 4700mts
Day 6: Horombo Hut- Marangu gate-Arusha
- All park entry fees,
- Huts fees
- Rescue fees, if necessary.
- Three meals a day
- Transfer from Hotel to Marangu
- Transfer back from marangu to your hotel
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.