- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Lake Manyara National Park, home to the famous treeclimbing lions
- Enjoy a daylong game drive in Serengeti National Park
- Explore the Ngorongoro Crater, home to a variety of animals and birds
- Travel to the Great Rift Valley and see the ancient soda lake of Manyara
Start your African wildlife adventure from Lake Manyara National Park, known as much for its variety of animal species as for its birds. In fact, over 400 different species of birds have been documented in the national park. Travel to Serengeti National Park, probably the most popular national park in Africa that has one of the densest population of animals in the continent. Enjoy one full day of game drive in the national park. Head for the Ngorongoro Crater next. Descend down its 2,000 feet-tall rim to view a plethora of animals.
Enjoy game drives in our 4x4 Land Cruiser jeep with a pop-up roof that has been designed with game viewing in mind. Experience staying in comfortable tents at night.
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park
Day 2: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
- All park fees
- Meals as mentioned on the itinerary
- Tent accommodation along with a mattress and a sleeping bag
- 1.5 litres of mineral water per person per day
- 2 x beers & 2 x soda per person per day
- Game drives in a Land Cruiser vehicle with a pop-up roof
- Maasai Village visit
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Tips: USD10 per day per person
- Personal expenses
- Flights & visa charges
- Save US$ 32+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.