- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 28
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the Best of African Wildlife
- Explore a Beautiful Forest that is Teeming with Animals for a Safari Like No Other
- Witness Mindblowing Scenes of Untouched Wilderness
- Sightings include Pink Flamingos, Buffalo, Zebra, Monkeys, TreeClimbing Lions
Wind your way through an expanse of lush, jungle-like groundwater forest, looking out the window to spot large troops of baboons that frequently lounge along the roadside, or blue monkeys scampering nimbly through the ancient mahogany trees.
Arrive at the grassy floodplain, contrasting starkly with the intimacy of the forest, with expansive views eastward across the alkaline lake to the jagged blue volcanic peaks rising from the endless Maasai Steppes. See the large buffalo, wildebeest, and zebra herds congregating on the grassy plains. Continue exploring, maybe spot a lion or leopard, and follow your guide for a photo at the hippos before pausing for lunch.
- Guided tour of Lake Manyara National Park
- Admission fees
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Arusha hotel or airport via a 4x4 safari vehicle
- Live commentary is provided in English
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.