Kilimanjaro - rongai route
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-524
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Tanzanian
- Airport transfers before and after Kilimanjaro trekking
- Hotel Kilimanjaro park gates before and after trekking
- Trekking during the day and overnight in campsites
Day 1: Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport
Day 2: Moshi to Simba Camp
Day 3: Simba Camp to Kikelewa Camp
Day 4: Kikelewa Camp to Mawenzi Tarn Camp
Day 5: Mawenzi Tarn Camp to Kibo Camp
Day 6: Kibo Camp to Horombo Camp
Day 7: Horombo Camp to Moshi/Arusha
Day 8: Transfer to the airport
- Hotel accommodation in Moshi or Arusha, BB
- Quality, waterproof private mountain tents
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides, cook and porters
- All Kilimanjaro Park fees
- Rescue fees for Climbing Kilimanjaro Route
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Mess tents with table and chairs
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
- Clean, purified drinking water
- Crisis management and safety procedures
- Insurance and ethical treatment of porters
- Camping Mattress.
- International flights to and from Tanzania
- Tanzania Visa; $50 per person on arrival
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb, etc)
- Tips to the mountain guide, cook and porters
- Sleeping bags
- Trekking sticks/poles.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?