- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Conquer Mt Kilimanjaro via the Northern Circuit (the Lemosho Route)
- Visit Kilimanjaro National Park
- Enjoy ten nights of accommodation along with meals and hot drinks
Starting from the western side of Kilimanjaro, you will cover most of the spectacular areas around the mountain during this ascent. Enjoy your stay in spacious guest tents with mattresses and pillows as well as a mess tent with lightweight tables and chairs.
Following this itinerary you will ascend the mountain via Stella Point and not the Western Breach. For that very reason, this route is also considered to be safer than the other. Our trips also include a toilet tent in the camp and knowledgeable, professional guides that go through bi-annual trainings. Our logistics team at our base will monitor your trip from start to finish. Don't miss this chance to climb the tallest mountain in Africa while enjoying the best of our services.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport to Arusha
Day 2: Arusha – Londorossi Gate - Big Tree Camp
Day 3: Londorossi - Shira I
Day 4: Shira I Camp - Moir Camp
Day 5: Moir Camp - Lava Tower Camp
Day 6: Lava Tower Camp - Karanga Camp
Day 7: Karanga Valley to Kosovo Camp
Day 8: Kosovo Camp - Kilimanjaro Summit - Crater Camp
Day 9: Crater Camp - Mweka Camp
Day 10: Mweka Camp - Mweka Gate - Arusha
Day 11: Arusha: transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport
- Trained Kilimanjaro guides (1 guide per 2 clients)
- All relevant park fees and and rescue fees
- Emergency medical arrangements as described in the itinerary.
- All accommodation as described in the itinerary
- All transfers as described in the itinerary
- Meals & drinks on the hikes
- Iinternational flight
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for guides and porters
- Earn US$ 114+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.