- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spot wildlife in the unique Ngorongoro Crater
- Explore the endless Serengeti plains
- Camp out in the wild under the stars
Embark on this 6-day African safari and go on game drives in the uniquely beautiful Ngorongoro Crater, in the famous Serengeti National Park and in Tarangire National Park where you can see over 250 species of birds.
We didn't visit a cave, as was mentioned and I was under the impression we would visit the lakes by ourselves by spending some free hours there, but instead we were driven around from one lake to the other. This isn't a bad thing, as we got to see way more than expected, but it would've been nice to know how the day was going to go in advance.”
Day 1: Arusha - Ngorongoro, Tanzania (Day 1: Arusha - Ngorongoro, Tanzania)
Day 2: Ngorongoro, Tanzania (Day 2: Ngorongoro, Tanzania)
Day 3: Ngorongoro - Serengeti, Tanzania (Day 3: Ngorongoro - Serengeti, Tanzania)
Day 4: Serengeti, Tanzania (Day 4: Serengeti, Tanzania)
Day 5: Serengeti - Tarangire, Tanzania (Day 5: Serengeti - Tarangire, Tanzania)
Day 6: Tarangire - Arusha, Tanzania (Day 6: Tarangire - Arusha, Tanzania)
- 5N in Camping or lodge accommodation
- 2N Ngorongoro
- 2N Serengeti
- 1N Tarangire
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 5 Dinner(s)
- All transfers
- Game viewing as stated in the safari description
- Park fees
- Tips and gratitude
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (available for purchase)
- Mosquito nets in safari tents
- Sleeping bag (can be hired for $10USD per day)
- Optional Activities: Olduvai ($9 USD p.p) Masai Village ($25 USD p.p.) prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 90 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 60 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 513 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Karibu Safari 6D/5N (Ngorongoro, Serengeti & Tarangire) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Karibu Safari 6D/5N (Ngorongoro, Serengeti & Tarangire) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
if you book the camping option, the accommodation is on public, government-owned campgrounds. Please note, when camping you may be required to assemble your own tent. Camping tents do not have additional inside mosquito nets, however, the door and windows have mosquito proofing
Sleeping bags can be hired for $10USD per day