- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Visit the Ngorongoro Crater
- See treeclimbing lions in Lake Manyara National Park
- Explore the verdant plains of Serengeti National Park
- See the big fives in their natural habitat
The size of Lake Manyara makes it perfect for a one-day game drive. However, the national park is also known as being close to the Ngorongoro Crater. This trip also includes a visit to a Maasai boma (village), the Mto wa Mbu Village and the Olduvai Gorge, an important paleoanthropological site that has provided invaluable information to the understanding of human evolution.
End your safari trip at Tarangire National Park, which features some of the highest concentrations of animals in Tanzania ( this national park is second only to the Ngorongoro Crater area when it comes to the number and variety of animals) but is less crowded than other popular safari destinations.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport - Arusha
Day 2: Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
Day 4: A full-day game drive at Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti - the Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Tarangire National Park - Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport
- Flying Doctors' emergency cover
- Full-board accommodation during safari on the standard tent & camping tour category
- Private guide
- A private 4 x 4 safari jeep with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- Airport pickups & drop offs
- National park fees
- Ngorongoro Crater fees
- Vehicles equipped with an ice chest for cold water during the safari. A complementary visit to a Maasai boma and a complementary printed Safari hat and a t-shirt
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- International flight tickets
- Tanzania Visa: USD 50 per person on arrival. For travellers from USA and Canada, the charge is USD100
- Personal expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional tours (balloon rides for USD600 per person, etc)
- Tips and any expenses of personal nature
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.