- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Photography tour
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at pink flamingos at Lake Manyara
- See the ‘Big 5’ on a Serengeti game drive
- Admire the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater
Start off this 6-day safari adventure in the beautiful Lake Manyara National Park, ideal for bird watching. Then travel to Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater for amazing game drives.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park, Tanzania
Day 2: Tarangire - Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Day 3: Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater - Tarangire National Park, Tanzania
Day 6: Tarangire National Park - Lake Manyara - Arusha, Tanzania
- Camping or lodge
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 5 Dinner(s)
- All transfers
- English speaking Safari driver/guide
- Game viewing as per itinerary
- Park fees and emergency evacuation insurance
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- Drinking water
- Birds and animal field guide book
- A pair of binoculars
- Sleeping bags, mattress, pillow and tent
- Airport transfers & airfare
- Airport departure tax
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips (please remember that tipping is optional and depends on the quality of service you received. It is customary and recommended to give tips on Safaris, however it is NOT mandatory)
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Tanzania Safari 6D/5N (Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Tanzania Safari 6D/5N (Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Tanzania Safari 6D/5N (Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Suggested Packing List:
Pack as lightly as possible since there is limited space for luggage and you will not want to carry extra weight. Pack light-colored clothing, safari pants and shirts, sun hat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, sandals, warm clothing, wool hat, scarf, rain poncho, warm socks, sweater, thermals, bathing suit, money belt, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory cards (there is limited electricity available during some parts of the trip), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, toiletries, rehydration powder, water bottle, contact lenses & glasses, electrical current adapters, earplugs, travel pillow, money pouch. Bring a small day-pack to carry your camera and personal items.
Bring extra cash for snacks, water, and souvenirs along the way. DON`T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: original passport plus a copy, visas (if applicable), yellow fever certificate, insurance card, malaria pills, prescription medications.
SINGLE-USE PLASTIC BANPlease note that effective 1st June, 2019 Tanzania will enforce a total ban on single-use plastic bags. The manufacture, use or importation of plastic bags, including garbage bags, carrier bags and shopping bags, will become illegal and offenders may face heavy fines. Passengers and visitors intending to arrive at any Tanzanian airport and border point, including Zanzibar, are advised to avoid packing any plastic bags in their hand luggage or checked baggage as they could face penalties on arrival. Items purchased at an airport before boarding the aircraft should also be removed from plastic bags. Similarly, transparent "zip-lock" plastic bags that some airlines require passengers to use for keeping liquids, cosmetics, toiletries etc. are also not permitted and should be removed before disembarking.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols