- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Marvel at pink flamingos at Lake Manyara
- See the ‘Big 5’ on a Serengeti game drive
- Admire the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater
Start off this 6-day safari adventure in the beautiful Lake Manyara National Park, ideal for bird watching. Then travel to Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater for amazing game drives.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park, Tanzania (Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park, Tanzania)
Day 2: Tarangire - Serengeti National Park, Tanzania (Day 2: Tarangire - Serengeti National Park, Tanzania)
Day 3: Serengeti National Park, Tanzania (Day 3: Serengeti National Park, Tanzania)
Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania (Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania)
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater - Tarangire National Park, Tanzania (Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater - Tarangire National Park, Tanzania)
Day 6: Tarangire National Park - Lake Manyara - Arusha, Tanzania (Day 6: Tarangire National Park - Lake Manyara - Arusha, Tanzania)
- Camping or lodge
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 5 Dinner(s)
- All transfers
- Game viewing as per itinerary
- English speaking Safari driver/guide
- Park fees and emergency evacuation insurance
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- Drinking water
- Birds and animal field guide book
- A pair of binoculars
- Sleeping bags, mattress, pillow and tent
- Airport transfers & airfare
- Airport departure tax
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips (please remember that tipping is optional and depends on the quality of service you received. It is customary and recommended to give tips on Safaris, however it is NOT mandatory)
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 90 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 60 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 513 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 06 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Tanzania Safari 6D/5N (Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Tanzania Safari 6D/5N (Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Suggested Packing List:
Pack as lightly as possible since there is limited space for luggage and you will not want to carry extra weight. Pack light-colored clothing, safari pants and shirts, sun hat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, sandals, warm clothing, wool hat, scarf, rain poncho, warm socks, sweater, thermals, bathing suit, money belt, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory cards (there is limited electricity available during some parts of the trip), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, toiletries, rehydration powder, water bottle, contact lenses & glasses, electrical current adapters, earplugs, travel pillow, money pouch. Bring a small day-pack to carry your camera and personal items.
Bring extra cash for snacks, water, and souvenirs along the way. DON`T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: original passport plus a copy, visas (if applicable), yellow fever certificate, insurance card, malaria pills, prescription medications.