- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Enjoy magnificent wildlife viewing in Tarangire NP
- Spot the Big Five throughout the famous Serengeti plains
- Discover Ngorongoro Crater a great natural wonder
Experience Tanzania's highlights on this 5-day safari. Travel to Tarangire NP, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park, three of Africa’s premier wildlife areas. See extraordinary creatures, take-in remarkable views, and enjoy the beauty of Tanzania!
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park, Tanzania (Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park, Tanzania)
Day 2: Tarangire National Park - Serengeti National Park, Tanzania (Day 2: Tarangire National Park - Serengeti National Park, Tanzania)
Day 3: Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania (Day 3: Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania)
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania (Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania)
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater - Lake Manyara - Arusha, Tanzania (Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater - Lake Manyara - Arusha, Tanzania)
- 4 nights in tent camping or medium-range/tented lodges
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- Transport as per itinerary
- 4x4 safari vehicle with pop-up roof for photography
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Services of a safari driver/ guide
- Park entrance fees
- Private chef (for camping)
- 1L mineral water per day
- Birds and animal field guide book
- A pair of binoculars
- Sleeping bags
- Mattress, pillow and tent .
- Airport transfers (available at an extra cost)
- Mosquito nets in safari tents
- Tips (please remember that tipping is optional and depends on the quality of service you received. it is customary and recommended to give tips on safaris, however it is not mandatory.)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 75 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 50 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 428 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 12 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Tanzania Safari 5D/4N (Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Tanzania Safari 5D/4N (Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Camping Option: If you book the camping option, the accommodation is on public, government-owned campgrounds. Please note, when camping you may be required to assemble your own tent. Camping tents do not have additional inside mosquito nets, however, the door and windows have mosquito proofing.
Please note that the accommodations during your safari will be rustic and typical of the region. Camping will be in mobile tents, and the lodge accommodations will be a mixture of mid-range traditional lodges and tented lodges.
Suggested Packing List:
Pack as lightly as possible since there is limited space for luggage and you will not want to carry extra weight. Pack light-colored clothing, safari pants and shirts, sun hat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, sandals, warm clothing, wool hat, scarf, rain poncho, warm socks, sweater, thermals, bathing suit, money belt, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory cards (there is limited electricity available during some parts of the trip), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, toiletries, rehydration powder, water bottle, contact lenses & glasses, electrical current adapters, earplugs, travel pillow, money pouch. Bring a small day-pack to carry your camera and personal items.
Bring extra cash for snacks, water, and souvenirs along the way. DON`T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: original passport plus a copy, visas (if applicable), yellow fever certificate, insurance card, malaria pills, prescription medications.
Please note: The order of the days may change without notice due to group size and availability of camp sites or lodges.
Prices of optional activities are subject to change without prior notice.
SINGLE USE PLASTIC BAN
Please note that effective 1st June, 2019 Tanzania will enforce a total ban on single-use plastic bags. The manufacture, use or importation of plastic bags, including garbage bags, carrier bags and shopping bags, will become illegal and offenders may face heavy fines. Passengers and visitors intending to arrive at any Tanzanian airport and border point, including Zanzibar, are advised to avoid packing any plastic bags in their hand luggage or checked baggage as they could face penalties on arrival. Items purchased at an airport before boarding the aircraft should also be removed from plastic bags. Similarly, transparent "zip-lock" plastic bags that some airlines require passengers to use for keeping liquids, cosmetics, toiletries etc. are also not permitted and should be removed before disembarking.