- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 2890 meters
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Trek to the summit of Ol Doinyo Lengai
- Visit Lake Natron and the surrounding areas
- Best option for those who can't climb Kilimanjaro because of time, physique or budget
Ol Doinyo Lengai gives hiking fans an opportunity to experience a breathtaking hike in a short time and amazing natural surrounding. It is a perfect alternative for those who do not have the time or experience to climb Kilimanjaro but still want to have a trekking adventure in Tanzania.
Not only will the hike take your breath away, but you will also be rewarded with beautiful landscape surrounding Ol Doinyo Lengai.
Day 1: Day 1: Arusha – Lake Natron
Day 2: Day 2: Ol Doinyo Lengai Summit – Lake Natron Campsite
Day 3: Day 3: Lake Natron – Arusha
- English-speaking driver
- All camping gear
- Food: three meals per day
- Bottled water
- All items of personal nature
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.