- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game Viewing at the Tarangire National Park
- Picnic Lunch
Your day tour begins with your hotel pickup at the morning, and heading south to stunning Tarangire National Park. We arrive at the Tarangire national park for game viewing. In the afternoon, you will stop for a picnic lunch. Your afternoon game drive will reveal all the wonders of Tarangire, a national park often referred to as the 'Elephant Playground'. Herds of up to 300 of these mighty mammals are sometimes seen in the park.
The Serengeti may be more popular, but Tarangire in the dry season easily rivals it for animal densities. As well as the herds of elephant Tarangire is home to buffalo, lion, wildebeest, zebra and gazelle while gerenuk and fringe-eared Oryx are 'local specialties'. Lake Burungi's marshy shores are the lure for these mammals and the waters attract many beautiful bird species, too.
Look out for giant kingfishers, hoopoes and the delightfully-named white-bellied go-away bird. Tarangire is noted for its splendid baobab trees, rolling savannah and acacia woodland. At the end of an inspiring afternoon amongst the wildlife, drive back to your hotel in Arusha.
- Picnic Lunch
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent 4x4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Activities as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Government taxes
- Extras i.e. drinks, telephone etc,
- International flight
- Any accommodation
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
- Departure tax, Tips to the driver/guide (highly recommended),
- Visa, Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
When the cancellation is done in a period of over 60 days of the safari/tour, the payment will be refunded minus the Bank/ transfer fee. When the cancellation is done in a period between 30 days of the safari/tour, 50% of the payment would be refunded. When the cancellation is done in a period between 7 – 14 days of the safari/tour, 25% of the payment would be refunded. When the cancellation is made in a period of less than 7 days to the safari/tour then the payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Revision and Changes
A fee of USD 100 per booking for each change on revisions made 43 days prior. 42 days or less, cancellation fees above apply.