- A day trip is actually designed to serve clients with very short time to spend in safari
- Group booking is highly encouraged as it lowers cost per person through sharing.
The justification of why it is among the wonder of the world will be revealed as your game drive on the crater floor continues. In the first place, the witness of the presence of Volcanic caldera (Largest in the world), a mixture of flora and fauna and also presence of permanent water in the crater floor that makes and sustains lives of more than 25,000 mammals and reptiles. As the day passes, you will understand the greatness of Ngorongoro and would not regret taking this tour. Here you must expect to see Black rhino since their shelters are at the floor of the crater. Many other mammals like leopard, hyena, Wallowing hippo, waterbuck, Elephants, lion, hyena, Jackal, baboons and many more. Ngorongoro is in fact the home of the big five in the world.
Further Ngorongoro is far more unique as it is defined as a multiple usage area where the indigenous people, the visitors and the wildlife are protected. Amazingly, wildlife live together with livestock and other domestic animals.
Later afternoon, we will drive back to Arusha for drop off.
- 4×4 game drive vehicle with an assurance of window seats for all passengers.
- A bottle of water 1.5 liters.
- Trained English/French speaking driver tour guide.
- Back-up and logistical support from our Safaris Team.
- All current taxes subjected to the whole package.
- Picnic/lunch box.
- All entry park fees.
- Domestic and international air flights
- Airport transfers ( Book with us for 60$ per transfer)
- International air flights (unless otherwise stated)
- Alterations to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodations and services are provided then the price will most likely vary up or down)
- Entry visas
- Tips for guides/cook
- And all that is not stated in an itinerary
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.